Saturday, February 20, 2010

welcome

Sitting outside enjoying the sun thinking about all the things I've done over the last couple of years at ECA. It's overwhelming in a way. The first feeling that hits me is sddly dissapointment. I'm really quite dissapointed and ashamed of my work load. It's like I know I could have done better but for some reason I haven't. Hopefully I can use this blog to investigate why this has happened and if everything becomes clear to me I hope I can use that knowledge to become the better, more serious landscape architect I know I can be.

The structure for my inputs into this blog doesn't follow a definitive pattern, I'm gonna go through them as they appear to me in my memory or heart. If I'm having a good day I might write about a good project, if I'm feeling down I might take one of those that I'm not very proud of. We'll see what happens. This blog will be a reflection of how unstructured and haphazard my everyday life is. And hopefully I will learn more about myself by doing it that way as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment