Monday, March 1, 2010

"sittin' on the dock of a bay. wastin' time."


Oh! I'm so excited about this year. First of all just being in Australia has opened up so many things in me. Hopefully I can figure out how to utilize them to their fullest!

The classes I take here are so totally different from the ones at ECA. First of all there are so much more people. (One class I take has more than 200 students in it..) And secondly, it seems that they are more theoretical. I have one design course and it's as big as the other three. Interesting.

I'm taking Landscape Design 5, Architecture And The City, Landscape Construction and Interior Design History. The last one I had to change to just because my first choice of Environments In Transition clashed with Construction... Hrm.

Today second week of classes start and I'm as excited as ever! Will upload more portfolio stuff soon, first I need to write a reflective review on the Industrial Revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment